What is a consolidation loan?
As the name implies, a consolidation loan combines a lot of smaller debts into one loan.
Benefits of a consolidation loan
- Savings from only one service fee and credit protection plan.
- A single fixed monthly payment
- Lower monthly payments for your settled debt
- Our team to handle the admin behind settling your debts
- The chance to put further monies you may qualify for to good use.
- Fixed repayments for a time compared to other credit instruments.
Should you consolidate your debt?
Consolidation loans aren’t for everyone. Each application is carefully assessed to ensure that the customer can afford the repayments. You can try out our Debt Consolidation Loan Calculator to see if you could improve your monthly cash flow.
How does debt consolidation work?
We’ll let you know for how much your accounts will be settled and will handle the settlement on your behalf. It is your responsibility and will be in your best interest not to re-open or continue to use these accounts.
How to apply for a debt consolidation loan
Apply online via our Debt Consolidation Loan Application Form or call us on 0861 243 556 between 8 am and 8 pm Monday to Sunday.