Your Guide to Complaints or Queries
At DirectAxis we are committed to using our specialist skills and expertise to deliver exceptional customer service and give you, our customer, the power to achieve your personal and family goals. We value your feedback and commit to managing the resolution of any complaints in an equitable, fair and reasonable manner. We will always aim for the immediate resolution of non-complex complaints at first contact.
If you feel we have not lived up to our own high standards and would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
Customer Care (Mon to Fri 07h00 – 16h00): 021 764 3404
Our Customer Complaints Policy
To enable us to assist you efficiently, please provide your contact number, account/policy number and the nature of the complaint or query.
When you contact us we will:
- Log and acknowledge receipt of your correspondence immediately
- Record your complaint and provide you with a reference number
- Investigate the complaint and ensure it is resolved as soon as reasonably possible and in line with relevant regulations
- Keep you updated on our progress should the complaint resolution take longer than reasonably expected
- Provide you with a full response of the resolution
If you are still not satisfied please contact the relevant External Dispute Resolution body: