Service And Commitment
DirectAxis is committed to a culture that values the feedback received from its customers. Your expectations in terms of the resolution of the complaint will be appropriately managed at all times. Complaints will be dealt with in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner. This will help to ensure that the complaint handling process is fair and reasonable. We will always aim for the immediate resolution of non-complex complaints at first contact.
We undertake to:
- Be fair and act with integrity with all our dealings with you;
- Keep your information confidential;
- Ensure that we comply with all regulatory requirements;
- Acknowledge your complaint and help you as quickly as we possibly can;
- Communicate in a respectful and understandable manner;
- Inform you about our complaints process and
- Let you know about other options available to refer your complaint, should you feel it necessary
We ask you to:
- Provide relevant information or documents to assist in the resolution of your complaint and
- Take reasonable steps to prevent fraud, theft or unauthorised use of your accounts or personal information
We ask that you make use of the channels available to tell us how you feel about our service and what you want from us.
When you write to us we will:
- acknowledge receipt of your correspondence as soon as reasonably possible;
- commit to a date by when a full response can be expected if we cannot provide you with one immediately; and
- use plain language in our communication to you.
When you phone us we will:
- make sure you are assisted properly; and
- if we are not able to help you initially, we will promptly follow up and assist you as best as we can.
Telephone: 021 764 3152
Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm
National Credit Regulator (NCR)
The NCR is responsible for the regulation of the South African credit industry.
Contact details: 0860 627 627 or 011 554 2600
Ombudsman for Banking (OBSSA)
You can approach OBSSA for assistance if you are unsatisfied with the outcome or should you not get a response within 20 working days.
Contact details: 0860 800 900
Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Ombudsman (FAIS)
The FAIS Ombud resolves disputes should you be unhappy with the outcome.
Contact details: 012 762 5000 or 012 470 9080
Should you be unsatisfied with the outcome or you do not get a response within 20 working days, the Credit Ombud deals with two different types of complaints, namely, credit agreement complaints and Credit Bureau complaints.
Contact details: 0861 662 2837