When you need us, we'll be here to help with a DirectAxis Personal Loan starting from R5 000...
Who is DirectAxis?
For more than 23 years, DirectAxis has been an authorised Financial Services Provider and part of the FirstRand Group. In that time, we've granted more than a million loans and we pride ourselves on the fact that our customers know that they can always count on us. We believe in helping people do the important things, we help people seize life's opportunities and we help people change their lives.
With us you can.
How a DirectAxis Personal Loan works:
When you need money, choose a flexible loan solution that's tailored to suit you and your budget
- Choose the loan amount you need from R5 000
- Decide on the repayment term that best suits your needs, from 24 months up to 6 years
- If approved the money could be deposited into you bank account in next to no time - to use in any way you choose
What you need to apply:
All you need is the following for us to process your application right away:
- A minimum monthly salary of R5 000
- Details of your bank account into which your salary is paid
- Up to 3 months' proof of income (if unavailable, you can submit bank statements with your salary payment clearly marked)
You may also be required to provide:
- A clear copy of your ID book / Smart ID card
- A recent document confirming your residential address
Please note: you may also be asked to authenticate your debit order
A DirectAxis Personal Loan always comes with great benefits.
- No need to come in for interviews or wait in long queues — everything can be handled over the phone or online.
- Guaranteed fixed repayments for your full loan term.
- The option to settle early or make extra repayments with no penalties.
- Dealing with a company that's an authorised Financial Services Provider, part of the FirstRand Group, compliant with the National Credit Act, and committed to promoting responsible lending.
- DirectAxis will always take your personal financial circumstances into account in order to grant you a loan that suits your needs and budget.
- You can rest assured that you'll have credit cover in the form of a Personal Protection Plan, which is included with every loan for your peace of mind. This unique plan will cover any outstanding loan balance in the event of your death or permanent disability — and even offers some cover for temporary disability and retrenchment. This plan is tailored according to your risk profile, so the level of cover will vary, however you're also welcome to choose a different policy, providing the cover offered is equivalent.