We’ve partnered with Merchant Capital, a leading retail SME funding company for small business, to offer a product that will allow your business reach its full potential. They provide business cash advances that are based on your monthly debit or credit card sales.
Have you owned your retail business for at least 12 months with a minimum average of R30 000 in credit and debit card sales? Then Merchant Capital can help you.
Our business hours are 8am—5pm, if it's after 5pm, you can expect a call in the morning.
Thank you for your interest
We won’t be able to continue with your application as your business needs to have debit and credit card payment facilities to qualify for a Business Cash Advance. We’d like to help in future so do contact us again should your business model change to accommodate this.
With a Business Cash Advance, you’re able to pay as you trade…
The repayment system is convenient and unique – you agree on a percentage of every future card sale, no matter how small or big, until your advance is fully paid up. This means that you won’t be paying more than what you’re able to.
With a Business Cash Advance:
- You can get finance of up to 100% of your monthly card transactions within 72 hours
- You won’t have a fixed repayment term, an agreed % of your future card sales will be deducted until you’re fully paid
- You don’t need to pledge assets
- There aren’t any hidden costs
- Approval rates are high
- When you’ve paid 70% of the initial facility, you’ll have access to a facility to top-up to your original advance amount.
What do you need to qualify?
- You need to have been in business for at least 12 months
- You must have a minimum average of R30 000 in monthly credit and debit card sales
- You must have a South African ID
- Your lease agreement must have at least 12 months left on it, or you must have your own business premises
For more information and to have a Merchant Capital consultant contact you, please complete our call back form.
The Business Cash Advance is brought to you by Merchant Capital. Reg. No. 2012/217256/07.