Consider a Business Cash Advance to build your business and work towards making your dreams a reality.
Growing your business requires having sufficient working capital. We understand what it takes to achieve your business goals, so we’ve partnered with Merchant Capital, a leading SME funding company for small businesses, to offer a product that will allow your business to reach its full potential. They provide business cash advances that are based on your monthly debit or credit card sales.
- You can get finance of up to 100% of your monthly card transactions within 72 hours
- You won’t have a fixed repayment term, an agreed % of your future card sales will be deducted until you’re fully paid up
- You don’t need to pledge assets
- There aren’t any hidden costs
- Approval rates are high
- When you’ve paid 70% of the initial facility, you’ll have access to a facility to top-up to your original advance amount
If you’ve been in business for at least 12 months and have a minimum average of R30 000 in credit and debit card sales, let Merchant Capital call you back.
Our business hours are 8am—5pm, if it's after 5pm, you can expect a call in the morning.
With a Business Cash Advance, you’re able to pay as you trade…
The repayment system is convenient and unique – you agree on a percentage of every future card sale that you make, no matter how small or big, until your advance is fully paid up. This means that you won’t be paying more than what you’re able to.
What do you need to qualify?
- You need to have been in business for at least 12 months
- You must have a minimum average of R30 000 in monthly credit and debit card sales
- You must have a South African ID
- Your lease agreement must have at least 12 months left on it, or you must have your own business premises
If you’d like more information please complete our call back form and a Merchant Capital consultant will contact you.
The Business Cash Advance is brought to you by Merchant Capital. Reg. No. 2012/217256/07.