We are excited to launch the
DirectAxis University Scholarship.
The programme will award R20 000 each to two
diligent students. We see education as an important
way to make the most of life’s opportunities and we
would like to help two students along the
road to a career of their dreams.
So, how do you apply? Check out the process below!
Before you apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current or incoming student at a registered tertiary institution in South Africa.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrolment in the tertiary institution.
- Must be a South African citizen to apply.
- Must complete all requirements listed below in the "how to apply" section.
Here's how to apply:
- Like and follow us on Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
- Write an essay between 1 200 – 1 500 words answering the question: What is the biggest financial mistake you have ever made and what have you learnt from it?
- Write a 250 word bio about yourself.
- Email your essay and bio over to email@example.com.
DirectAxis will award two R20 000 scholarship contributions to two students for the two best submitted entries. The scholarships will be payable directly to the
university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in the 2017 school year.
The deadline to enter is 31/10/2016.
We will be judging based on three areas:
- Quality: the depth and thoroughness of your response.
- Originality: your ability to arrive at unique insights.
- Creativity: your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way.
The judge's decision is final and not open for review.
Winner Selection and Announcement:
The winners will be selected on 10th December 2016 and will be featured in a blog post on our website, social networks and other public relations material. DirectAxis reserves the right to use the essay and photographs of the winners in future promotional material.