Why join our Graduate Programme?
The purpose of the Direct Axis Graduate Programme is to afford successfully placed graduates the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience that can lead to a successful and dynamic career within our vibrant organisation. We aim to grow and develop young, inexperienced graduates to fill strategic roles within the working environment.
Through our graduate programme, Direct Axis hopes to bridge the skills gap in South Africa, as well as alleviate
the high rate of unemployment among graduates.
Your CV is the most important document you will present to the company, as it is the basis for the very
first impression you present to them.
- The aim is to keep your CV as simple and concise as possible, ensuring that you include all relevant information.
- Align the information on your CV to the actual position you are applying for.
- Make sure that you highlight your strengths in relation to the position so that we are made aware that you have the skills and competencies that we are looking for.
Preparing for your interview
Your CV is the most important document you will present to the company, as it is the basis for the very first impression you present to them.
- Make sure that you arrive on time, or better yet 15 minutes earlier to make sure that you are cool, calm and collected by the time your interview is ready to begin.
- Make sure you prepare for your interview – it's no use making it this far and then blowing your chances because you don't know anything about the position – how else will you convince them that you are the best person to do the job?